Lost my Allocation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rob0589

Reaction score
I am on Long Island. Ive tried a few other dealers, all want 10K over MSRP.

Wayne ford in wayne, NJ. That's where i would of going for one. I paid 5k over msrp but they told me i would get it first round and its still looking good so i have no complaints. I was screwed by mahwah ford same situation as you. If you want to travel to jersey call steve at wayne ford tell him rob who ordered the avalanche raptor sent you.

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
OP, I would call Ford CS and let them know what this dealer did to you. While they are independent businesses, Ford typically likes to know when dealers engage in such business practices. (They won't be able to fix the situation for you, but they should know about this sort of behavior)

OP
OP
R
Reaction score
Thanks everybody who has recommended a dealer so far. HKguns, I already sent a email over to Ford letting them know the situation. I dont expect much more then a thank you for letting us know response.