Lost my Allocation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Well today was a ****** day. I haven't heard anything on my order for some time now so I gave my sales person a call. Im glad i did because it seems my order was never put in and really my down payment just bought a spot that got bumped because somebody was willing to pay higher then MSRP. So naturally i was furious and said I put a down payment on the truck and your telling me I no longer have that truck. They didn't call because they thought they would be getting more allocations but don't know when or if that will even happen. So i now have my deposit back and will not be dealing with them again. For the time being i am raptor-less and searching for a new dealer in the NY area. This is a huge upset and hopefully it will turn around, but i am not hopeful. Looks like I might just have to buy the platinum after all.

Oceanbnd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well that sucks. There are some ----- dealers out there. I'm still hyper paranoid because i just have a verbal with my small town dealer. The rug can get pulled out from under me at any time too.

OP
OP
R
Reaction score
I hope it doesn't for you either. I've dealt with this guy for many years, believe my family in total has leased 8 vehicles with him. I will search around but I was holding out for quite some time for this truck, my current vehicle is starting to show signs that a replacement is needed.

kyuss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man that sucks! There was a thread posted in the last day or so regarding a dealer in NY selling for msrp. Hopefully it works out for you.

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'd be pissed too, but relax.

May have been for best with the early one's needing some retro-fix or something.
Plenty of dealers selling for msrp. Look at suburbs of bigger cities.

SOAKINRED

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Boulevard Ford in Lewes, Delaware

Well today was a ****** day. I haven't heard anything on my order for some time now so I gave my sales person a call. Im glad i did because it seems my order was never put in and really my down payment just bought a spot that got bumped because somebody was willing to pay higher then MSRP. So naturally i was furious and said I put a down payment on the truck and your telling me I no longer have that truck. They didn't call because they thought they would be getting more allocations but don't know when or if that will even happen. So i now have my deposit back and will not be dealing with them again. For the time being i am raptor-less and searching for a new dealer in the NY area. This is a huge upset and hopefully it will turn around, but i am not hopeful. Looks like I might just have to buy the platinum after all.

I think Boulevard Ford in Lewes, Delaware was allocated 5 or 6 with 2 orders placed thus far.

OP
OP
R
Reaction score
Im sure others will pop up, the fact that shipments haven't even started yet reassuring that there is still hope for a possible second batch of allocations. I will re-scour the threads and take a look. I always say I dont need a truck like this, hell the other dealer i am working with can cut me an insane deal on a fully loaded 2017 lariat sport if I really wanted to go that route.... Its just no raptor.

SOAKINRED

Full Access Member
Reaction score
talking to Mark Schmaling from Ditschman Ford in Flemington, NJ. They are selling Raptors at MSRP. Give Mark a call and tell him Mike Skeuse sent you. He is a great guy to deal with. The dealership number is 908-970-0065. Hopefully this info helps someone.