GEN 2 Loss Of Power, False Knock?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

c_phillips02

Reaction score
2017 Raptor is stock besides a catch can and VTA BOV adapter. Driving 60+ and roll into the throttle truck will lose power and fall on its face. Truck will build boost but has no power. Floor it and still no power but notice boost is down at wot when it’s doing this. Then other times it will drive just fine and have plenty of power. Seems to be worse when the truck is warmed up. No check engine light, codes or misfires. Replaced plugs, air filter, oil level is good, cleaned MAP sensors, and run 93 octane.

1st video: I am giving it a good amount of throttle to just hold speed on a flat road. When I floor it you can see it has no power.

2nd video: Truck seems to be pulling timing. Watch the spark knock in the video. Truck is backing the throttle down to 50% when WOT which would explain why the boost is down at WOT. Have zero misfires and can’t hear any pinging/knocking.

Anybody have a similar issue? Could I be getting false knock?