Looks like we have yet another collar option from Icon for the Gen 3….

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now we have Foutz, RPG, Camburg, and Icon. Not really that we need 4 chunks of aluminum that virtually are all identical, but now we do.

Now can someone make a set of ******* coilovers already? Hint hind icon with your cdev setup already!!!

Rappin37

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Icon should make it eventually but just getting Icon leveling kit is taking for ever , 6months and still not available

pnwobrigade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interesting theirs is adjustable and uses a top spacer which is mostly regarded as a “no no” although it’s likely only 1/4”. I’d be curious to see feedback on these.

OP
OP
H

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interesting theirs is adjustable and uses a top spacer which is mostly regarded as a “no no” although it’s likely only 1/4”. I’d be curious to see feedback on these.
1/4” shouldn’t hurt anything. Also a good way to get 1/2” of lift without affecting ride

pnwobrigade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1/4” shouldn’t hurt anything. Also a good way to get 1/2” of lift without affecting ride
Seems you could likely leave it out regardless which would only net you max 2” lift. I’m more interested in the fact I could have 1” of lift with minimal assembly which is enticing.

Rappin37

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just picked up the icon leveling kit for the gen3 it’s finally back from a 6month back order. The safest way to go if you don’t want to touch the factory suspension, good reviews on this product.