GEN 3 Official Aftermarket Wheels Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
Yes, AMB. Will post pics whenever I get them mounted — my shop of choice just quoted me $750 to install them…. no thanks. PM FP Forged (Justin). They’re not cheap compared to Method or other cast wheels, but VERY good pricing compared to any other forged wheel.
What in the AF? How are they justifying $750 to mount tires and balance?

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, AMB. Will post pics whenever I get them mounted — my shop of choice just quoted me $750 to install them…. no thanks. PM FP Forged (Justin). They’re not cheap compared to Method or other cast wheels, but VERY good pricing compared to any other forged wheel.
Ouch! A cheaper way to get them installed would be to remove the rings, get them mounted and balanced without the rings and then install the rings yourself. Only issue with this is you may have to rebalance after installing the rings. I've swapped mine out without a re-balance but you never know. The bolts are tedious but not $750 tedious lol. I had a shop do mine for $100.

cfmistry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ouch! A cheaper way to get them installed would be to remove the rings, get them mounted and balanced without the rings and then install the rings yourself. Only issue with this is you may have to rebalance after installing the rings. I've swapped mine out without a re-balance but you never know. The bolts are tedious but not $750 tedious lol. I had a shop do mine for $100.
This will blow your mind... $750 was without removing the rings! He said they have some "similar wheels without taking the rings off many times, but it's hard."

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
This will blow your mind... $750 was without removing the rings! He said they have some "similar wheels without taking the rings off many times, but it's hard."
Sounds like you need to rethink your "shop of choice". Not sure they are the most competent.

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That’s a “we don’t want this job” price. They probably know they weren’t cheap, and a replacement would take 8-12 weeks to get if they did damage it. Hard pass

murphtw

Reaction score
You will have some rubbing at stock height on a 35" truck. 1" springs or 1.5" collars will solve the issues, or you can do some trimming.

If you have a 37PP or R, they will fit at stock height.

So will the stance on a 9" wheel with +0 offset be roughly the same as a 9.5" wheel with +15 offset?

Anyone have any pictures of what the SD profile looks like on a 18" diameter wheel?

1718120534383.png