Looking for a G2 SCREW, got a blue 2020

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
LittleLebowski

LittleLebowski

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hear that, great buying experience can make the difference!!
I haven't been in the market for a few years, did everyone get really stupid at the dealers or what? I got this email sent to me that was the most painful, gay thing I'd seen in a long time. Look at this:

Hope all is well your way and you did receive your requested Ford F-150 information that I sent to you!

I do have to be honest, this pesky F-150 keeps asking for you and wondering when you're going to come take a look at him! When I walked past him on the lot today, he asked me when LittleLebowski is going to take him for a drive.

I had to explain to him that you are very busy and will come by when it is convenient for you, but he will not relent...

So, can you please help me settle his little engine down and let me know when he can come see the inside of your garage? Does today or tomorrow work best for your VIP appointment?

All jokes aside, I do hope I have been of assistance in your search. Let me know what else you need from me!

phill0027

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't been in the market for a few years, did everyone get really stupid at the dealers or what? I got this email sent to me that was the most painful, gay thing I'd seen in a long time. Look at this:
That is definitely different sales approach.

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
It's a real guy at a dealership, sadly enough.
It's a real guy, but It seems like a pre-set email that is sent to everyone and the computer just inserts a name. Why is he calling you by LittleLebowski? Or, did you just put that in place of your name on here?