Long Search - Pulled Trigger on a 24' Avalanche

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hyperwiz

Reaction score
Live on West Coast and started searching for an R in September. Everything from one at MSRP in the midwest (need to be local for them to even entertain), to $40K and not willing to budge in PNW. Landed on a good deal with a smaller dealer which they sold to me (in transit), and unfortunately it arrived this week with damage so I passed. I did end up finding a similar deal (transporting it in from an adjacent state) so will be here early next week.

Thru my search, I've now had a handful of dealers come back with more aggressive offers that I'm happy to pass along if others are interested. Good price on a used R with low miles ($115K range), a few in the $15K ADM range, and a few for $12K over. I know everyone is looking for no ADM...not reasonable in this market IMO. Not saying those deals don't exist, but reasonably it would take a good deal of leg work and getting a bit lucky.

PM me directly if you are ready to purchase and want me to connect you with the dealers I passed on.

Last edited: