Finally pulled the trigger 2023 code orange 37 package

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
supercanadian

supercanadian

Reaction score
Yo that die cast is sweet.

Btw just got home from a 7 day road trip…..Toronto to St. Louis to Detroit and home….such a fun drive! Drove so well on the highway and crap Detroit roads lol

OP
OP
supercanadian

supercanadian

Reaction score
Oh and we got beat in the roller hockey tournament but my son had a blast he loves the baja exhaust but it’s nice to use quiet mode on the long drive….good mileage too 13.7L/100km way better than my ram.

Rapgod

Reaction score
Congrats on the new raptor! I bought mine 2021 37pp back in march and haven’t looked back. I went from an fk8 type r to the raptor. Quite the drastic change but I love it. I love the hockey garages. I played semi pro inline hockey back in my glory days. Growing up I was the same as your son. Lived for hockey 24/7! Welcome and sick ride!

OP
OP
supercanadian

supercanadian

Reaction score
This is not worthy of a new thread so i'll dump this here....got an oil change today and kinda freaked out mentally when I heard the power tools...think WTF are they using tools for before I quickly realized it was the skid plate come off lol

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is not worthy of a new thread so i'll dump this here....got an oil change today and kinda freaked out mentally when I heard the power tools...think WTF are they using tools for before I quickly realized it was the skid plate come off lol
We're going to need to repossess your code orange sir. You're under violation by letting someone else give your girl an oil change. We're not into that ***** stuff around here. Leave your keys under the mat this evening. We won't make this a big deal if you don't.