Listen Up New Owners!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chiefy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn dude 27 post and they are already calling you a troll! That must be some kind of record!
I'm not a troll there are just a few self richuous compass arses in here that think their chit don't stink.. they were probably beat up in school. Any ways I am not a troll just a realist!!!!!!

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Accusing everyone of being liars regarding invoice pricing is probably not a good way to start on a forum. Hopefully things will change for you!

chiefy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some people just think if someone disagrees with them then they are a troll. Some people shouldn't throw rocks that live in glass houses.. there are always those types.. like I said they were probably beat up a lot in school.

As for me I'll be just fine. Got my new raptor commin..hoefully I don't turn into one of those aragant arses that think they control the world!!!
I'm here to help learn and meet nice people .

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Some people just think if someone disagrees with them then they are a troll. Some people shouldn't throw rocks that live in glass houses.. there are always those types.. like I said they were probably beat up a lot in school.

As for me I'll be just fine. Got my new raptor commin..hoefully I don't turn into one of those aragant arses that think they control the world!!!

Good way to start out, by calling others liars, if you paid under msrp then you owe this forum a thank you. Give thanks where it's due *********

D

Deleted member 12951

Chiefy is already an arrogant arse, proved that when he didn't just disagree with others but flat out said that people can't get less than MSRP and that are all lying, plus other half-ass remarks.

Chiefy go back to all your posts and read your own shit. I agree an apology in every one of those threads that your trolled is in order to redeem yourself otherwise you will not be welcome in any forum, not just this one. And even doing that, still might not be enough...

BobCajun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealer took care of my bumper issues today. As far as I know all they needed was new bumper brackets. I didn't get to talk to anyone when picking it up to know exactly what they did. But on my inspection it looked like it did the trick.

nh rapta owner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Chiefy is already an arrogant arse, proved that when he didn't just disagree with others but flat out said that people can't get less than MSRP and that are all lying, plus other half-ass remarks.

Chiefy go back to all your posts and read your own shit. I agree an apology in every one of those threads that your trolled is in order to redeem yourself otherwise you will not be welcome in any forum, not just this one. And even doing that, still might not be enough...

+1 I agree

OP
OP
R1jamn

R1jamn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update

The service writer called me up late today. I thought he was delivering good news that my Raptor was ready for pickup. But............
The bodyshop had recieved all of the correct parts for the bumper, but they got a late start on painting it.
They assembled it at the end of the day today.
Now my Raptor goes back to the dealership to get the dented dash piece replaced tomorrow.
The service writer is a good guy, and again offered an apology on the mix up.

I asked for more datails on the exact cause of the hang up.

This is what he said.
The parts dept looked up my vehicle VIN# and ordered what he thought was the corrct bumper (it came up as a one piece bumper).
The dealership received it and then sent it over to the body shop.
The body shop received it and painted it.
Then they pulled my Raptor into the work bay to get the bent bumper off and they realized that the new bumper is not the correct bumper. (Now the bodyshop is pissed off).
The bodyshop informs the dealership of the screw up and the process started all over again.

I'll be inspecting my Raptor REALLY good tomorrow (OH SHIT). LOL

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

I'm glad they took care of it for you Bobcajun.

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score

I am most likely the last one to give you advice about being nice, since like you I am a realist as well............................... but saying folks are lying without any evidence on your part is not a good move. I am also a bit concerned about your comment "I am here to HELP learn". What.....you a teacher or something? I came on here to "LEARN" and if there is some little something I can help with fine but there are plenty of folks on here that know a ton more than I do and it's a great place to learn, hear different opinions and other cool stuff. If your plan is to "teach" us I hope you come with a very varied background! If like me this is your first Raptor............I would advise you sit in the corner a listen a while before you start making unfounded accusations you surely can't support.:waytogo:

festusrocks2001

Reaction score
Well back on topic. I was checking on my new order today and the dealer had another Raptor in the back. Just in Saturday.
Built MID december bumper looks perfect and door fit was good also.

Maybe they had a ****** batch of bumpers?

I also asked about the shippers and they said when they get cars from one certain yard and said it can be a pain in the ass……..in the north in my state…..
The longer the cars sit in the yard the more the transporter gets paid. Every car they get from this yard is at least two weeks in the yard.