Lightweight, Quiet, Road-centric All-Terrain Tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I' m like the 6th one here to endorse the Cooper AT3

I ran over 100k on two sets on my old Titan. Great all around tire.

I really like my Mickey Thompson ATZ P3s on my Raptor but they wont fit your want list..

Medic 6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the Pirellis as an OEM tire on a 2014 Fx4 - they are garbage. Horrible in anything but dry pavement, worst tire in sand I've ever had, and I've had a lot of AT, Hybrid, and MT tires on my 8 Ford trucks going back to 2000. I ended up taking them off at 17K mi they were so bad. The should NOT be rated as an AT tire IMO. I personally wouldn't buy any of those you listed with the possible exception of the KO2s.

Same here on my 13 FX4, junk.

Maintecheib

Reaction score
Another one for the Cooper AT3 xlt's. I'm running the 37", 6 tire rotation with 45K on them. I'm in Wisconsin and my truck is my dd, don't matter the weather the Coopers handle it all. When I first got my truck it had the Toyo M/T's, would get stuck in the car wash, had to put in 4x to get out. The road noise I thought was okay until I put the Coopers on, the Toyo's were really loud.