License Plates/Tags

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

StrikerHawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, so with the new Raptor on order, I took time out to look into what personalized License Plate/Tag options were available to me here in Alabama. Obviously the 1st Gen guys got all the good "Raptor"-ish type tags, or so I thought. I quickly discovered that Alabama has a website that you can go to that instantly verifies tag availability and lets you reserve one for up to 5 days. So, with a day's effort I managed to snag "RAPTR" on an Auburn University tag (limited to 6 characters and "RAPTOR" was long gone). Just so happens that Auburn University is home to a large Raptor (bird) center, tied to their Veterinarian School, and they/we fly a Bald Eagle across the stadium prior to each home football game, thus this seemed almost too good to be true to me. Since the activity here seems to have slowed down considerably while everyone waits for their orders to be processed, I thought a listing of personalized tag ideas might give everyone a good laugh.

StrikerHawk: RAPTR (Alabama, Auburn University Tag)

Others Considered (Alabama Character Limit = 7)
BAJA 1K
GO BAJA
GORAPTR
4WD 4ME
2ND GEN
DRIVEON
NOWIGO
ALL4FUN
RPTR4ME
GOT2GO
W8 4 IT
GAME ON
BACKOFF
GO RACN
ALL IN
OH YEA
WAY2FUN
NOROADS
KEEP UP
BRINGIT
RPTR4ME
A OK
ROCK ON
L8R G8R
I SEE U
2FUN4U
GO 4 IT
GOTDIRT
OFFWEGO
BYE BYE

armyturtle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was bored. :)

Valid for taking in CA:
BUMPIES
BEAT YU
UOY KUF (*** YOU - backwards)
TRKNUTS

More coming later...

ReefBlue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure if they'll approve it, but it is available in my state: raptard

Could always go with V8 WHAT or ITSA V6

BamaRacer

Reaction score
Hey StrikerHawk,

Do you know of any group or club around here that is active in some off-roading? There does not seem 2 be any active Club here is SE. I'm thinking of taking mine out-west when she comes in.

OP
OP
StrikerHawk

StrikerHawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey StrikerHawk,

Do you know of any group or club around here that is active in some off-roading? There does not seem 2 be any active Club here is SE. I'm thinking of taking mine out-west when she comes in.

Hey Bama, When the Raptor's first came out there was an active Raptor community here in Huntsville, but I didn't keep pace with them and have no idea if they're still up and running or not. I'm about to find out though now that mine is on order. If I learn of anything, I'll let you know.

And I've already let the wife know that I'd be spending some time and money out West as well. I'd really like to find a good off-road/Raptor driving school to learn first hand from someone who really knows what their doing rather than simply learning as I go and breaking things along the way Lol.

respectfully,