Leveling the Front: Would it help save the skid?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Both shocks and the steering gear!! I'm not sure oil was coming out of the top of the shocks. Kind of odd I thought.

I'm not sure if it was my driving or bad set...seems odd that both would blow at the same time. You headed to AB today Big J?

OP
OP
BigJ

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Damn dude the steering too? What did they replace?

No AB for me :(. The good news is we just adopted a puppy, but she's a full time job right now. Can't leave her and we can't trust her not to run away while camping yet.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
The whole steering assembly and 2 shocks. There was too much play in the steering and the only way to fix it is replace everything...so they did. I have 35,000 miles on it so it was all just inside the warranty period. I'm not sure if the extended warranty would cover all of that. I hope i dont have ti find out.

Too bad about AB I was looking forward to seeing you guys. I know how fun new puppies can be...they consume your life for a couple months!! Have fun ;)