Leveled with 37's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kojack19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Raising the ride height isn't going to make the tires clear. If they dont clear now, they wont clear with a little raise. the suspension travel is the exact same.
Pretty sure the EXO insta page has a video of 37s on a stock gen3
It actually is a 35...they are doing SVC collars-not out yet and 37s up front for baja as they state in the video.

beachz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Disclaimer: Mostly commentary. I have been following Trent for a few years and he is an exceptional videographer and drone pilot as well as bush pilot. He has some very interesting content and great quality video. I thought I would share this here because he is running a 35 package on 37s.

Kojack19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
make sure to post some pics please!
2446BA3B-2965-4E78-A797-277E24EF5BA4.jpeg
8616FA55-F8E4-48A9-9E2D-E239770B8E37.jpeg
As requested. RPG 1.5 collar, BFG 37s on 17”methods. No trimming, no rubbing and full-size spare underneath with no problems. Posted this elsewhere too but wanted to make sure I responded to your request. Truck drives great-no difference to stock that I can feel. BFG load C 37s with methods weight within 1 pound of stock wheels and tires.

ironpeddler

Reaction score
I have read a couple different articles, but nothing official from Ford, that says mounting 37's on a 35 raptor will void warranty on certain things if it ever came down to it. Can anyone here confirm/deny that?

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have read a couple different articles, but nothing official from Ford, that says mounting 37's on a 35 raptor will void warranty on certain things if it ever came down to it. Can anyone here confirm/deny that?
It can. It's a bit of a wild card because some dealers will ignore mods and others can be sticklers. Julio on KIDO ran his face into the wall over it. He had a cool dealer, but when Ford Corporate got involved, they slapped pee pees all around.