Just got 2023 Raptor R and have a wheel question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stormtrooper

Raptor R
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I think you need to wear your hair in a bun too for 20s on any Raptor.
And have a monthly subscription to a manicure and pedicure spa while drinking your daily Starbucks pink drink and flying one of these flags from your hitch…

200.gif

Last edited:

highway420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And have a monthly subscription to a manicure and pedicure spa while drinking your daily Starbucks pink drink wile flying one of these flags from your hitch…

View attachment 458076
AWWW... don't say stuff like that.. he can't even open his tail.....gate......or close it.. :hmm:

( btw.. the settings in the menu on board will have that option to make the tail motorized or not...)

OP
OP
M

MCooper

Reaction score
AWWW... don't say stuff like that.. he can't even open his tail.....gate......or close it.. :hmm:

( btw.. the settings in the menu on board will have that option to make the tail motorized or not...)ahhh

I checked and dont see tailgate listed on the settings menu?
Figured out how to open it and remote start though lol

Going with 18 inch wheels as well

Reaction score
I was asking the same question to the distributor to that wheel manufacturer in Florida I believe, I was thinking of that same wheel in some sort of a black finish. I was told the 20" x 9 will not stick out past the fender flares, but the 20" x 9.5 will stick out a little. but doesn't need any trimming. I have a 2023 EcoBoost Raptor with a 37" Package.
The wheels you are looking at, may be back ordered until this month (July) or August. The RPG 1.5" perch collars worked great to level out the small dipping in the front end, I did an alignment afterwards just to make sure it would track correctly.