January Orders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered a 2022 37" 801A completely loaded on October 21st, at the time this was supposedly order 2 or 3 of their 10 allocation; I have heard nothing yet other than I am a priority 10; they did tell me May to July delivery when I ordered it, still no VIN or any other information. My dealer has indicated Ford is only building the 800's on 35's at the moment, 801's will be later delivery but who knows.
I’ve seen some 37 orders get scheduled For Feb, so the whole ‘they are only building 800s’ is coming to an end. I ordered 10/18 and am in same exact boat. Starting to wish I just went 35 so I get a truck this year

ihoffland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve seen some 37 orders get scheduled For Feb, so the whole ‘they are only building 800s’ is coming to an end. I ordered 10/18 and am in same exact boat. Starting to wish I just went 35 so I get a truck this year
The problem isn't necessarily the 37s, but your dealer's allocations. I ordered a couple weeks before you and got scheduled in the first round for Jan 25th. AMB 37 performance

deucedevil

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Posted this in a few threads but seems relevant here. 10/18 Order, 801A Loaded IS 37PP. Good friend who has been a Regional Allocation Rep (whatever that title is) and is now in Dearborn, literally can't gather reasonable information on when I should get a truck. I'm hoping he has some information tomorrow with scheduling going down today.

M60gunr

Reaction score
It all comes back to allocations. Did the dealer have an allocation when the order was placed?
Any idea who can confirm if in fact a dealer has an allocation? My dealer contacted his Zone Rep who confirmed that he was getting one Raptor (which is mine.) He is a commercial Ford delaer, so doesn't do any retail sales. For others waiting though, there should be someone who can confirm this. Just curious if anyone knows.

OP
OP
elking

elking

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I asked my dealer this morning if it’s reasonable to assume that I will have a truck this summer and he couldn’t even confirm that. He just said with the supply issues it’s a crap shoot. I just started this journey and I’m already getting discouraged. I know there are plenty of guys on this forum that started long before me and still in no man’s land. Yikes?! This sucks. I also have an order for a Trd pro but Toyota has really effed up the Trd pro. I want a badass Raptor.

dspangler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I asked my dealer this morning if it’s reasonable to assume that I will have a truck this summer and he couldn’t even confirm that. He just said with the supply issues it’s a crap shoot. I just started this journey and I’m already getting discouraged. I know there are plenty of guys on this forum that started long before me and still in no man’s land. Yikes?! This sucks. I also have an order for a Trd pro but Toyota has really effed up the Trd pro. I want a badass Raptor.
You will need to be careful on allocations. I do believe that a dealer can be given allocations for 35s, and more allocations specific to 37s. You will have to make sure that the dealer has an allocation for which version you want.

OP
OP
elking

elking

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You will need to be careful on allocations. I do believe that a dealer can be given allocations for 35s, and more allocations specific to 37s. You will have to make sure that the dealer has an allocation for which version you want.
My order is for a 35 801a with spray in bedliner plus the headlock wheels. Dealer said “they are waiting on allocation”! So this means to me that any dealer can place an order with Ford and customer gets the generic acceptance email but it means nothing until dealer gets allocation. Looks like I’m in for long ride.

wc901

Reaction score
That is correct the 37 allocations are much fewer to go around from what i gather. i talked to my dealer today and they have'nt gotten a new allocation in several months.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My order is for a 35 801a with spray in bedliner plus the headlock wheels. Dealer said “they are waiting on allocation”! So this means to me that any dealer can place an order with Ford and customer gets the generic acceptance email but it means nothing until dealer gets allocation. Looks like I’m in for long ride.
that is correct according to what most everyone is saying. any dealer can tell you they have allocations take your deposit and place the order. doesn't mean diddly unless they have an allocation. to me it seems like the more honest dealers at least tell you we can take your order but cannot submit until we have the allocation. and give you an approximate of the number you are waiting in line behind for said allocation.