January Orders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
elking

elking

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat as you. Just placed a 35" order ($500 deposit) with no confirmed allocation but also received the acceptance email. Will also be my first Ford truck as well. Seems like we have a lot of time to kill
Yes sir. A glass of good single malt scotch helps my anxiety a little bit!!

biturbomg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hopefully you do better than me. I'm a 6/15 order with 10/29 production and still waiting.

OP
OP
elking

elking

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think anybody that has a production date is ahead of the game so hang in there and hopefully things will improve for all of us.

TX-RAP70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered on 12/28/21 with a $1000 deposit. Received Ford email and approved COVP. Im not expecting a VIN yet but hopefully in the next 2 weeks.

BLADErunner

Reaction score
I ordered my 35 on 1/7/22 ($1000 deposit) and I've only received the generic Ford email saying your order has been confirmed. I'm expecting a 6-8 month build process so I'm not even holding my breath.

OP
OP
elking

elking

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just talked to my dealer/sales manager and he basically told me hopefully summer delivery. I asked him about COVP and he told me it does not apply to Raptors but I see some folks here are using it so what gives?!

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
COVP applies to any vehicle other than Mach-E, Bronco, and specialty unit. Raptor does not fall under specialty unit.
Found a dealer who uses this. About 4 people ordered ahead of me. Wish I knew if I’m getting a truck this year

Dogpound

Reaction score
Ordered a 2022 37" 801A completely loaded on October 21st, at the time this was supposedly order 2 or 3 of their 10 allocation; I have heard nothing yet other than I am a priority 10; they did tell me May to July delivery when I ordered it, still no VIN or any other information. My dealer has indicated Ford is only building the 800's on 35's at the moment, 801's will be later delivery but who knows.

Bugzuki

Reaction score
I just wish they would do something to confirm that I will someday get a truck. They acceptance letter back in November was nice but that is doesn't tell me I got an allocation.