Is this the spare that came with your 37 package?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Evasive

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like someone swapped it out. Not what’s on my ‘22 37.

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a matching spare/tire on my 24 (37). I would be livid if it came with that. Maybe it was stolen and the dealer swapped or somehow it happened at the assembly line. Weird for sure.

DFS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah supposed to be (5) matching wheels and tires, tell your dealer ASAP. My dealer tried to sneak my spare beadlock away when I was doing a wheel swap.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Back in the day, a friend of a friend worked at a chevy dealer and could procure 4 new spare tire/wheels off Z71's. I guess people never checked when they bought the trucks.

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m surprised more of these don’t get stolen. If you had the tool and an impact you could have a full set pretty quickly

OP
OP
G

GAMike

Reaction score
I have a matching spare/tire on my 24 (37). I would be livid if it came with that. Maybe it was stolen and the dealer swapped or somehow it happened at the assembly line. Weird for sure.
Would you mind attaching a picture of your spare under your 24 37 package? I’d like to show the dealer, since they think that car spare tire is normal
Thanks!