The 2024 37" Package Ripoff

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yup fair point! Not arguing here with you at all but theres also the resale value factor when manufacturers start putting out "premium" tier options of their vehicles. Let's take Porsche out of the mix and use the TRD PRO trim models of Toyotas as a more fair example.

All the things mentioned could be done easily with a non-TRD PRO model but the resale value of the TRD PRO is going to stay strong, while it will force the non-TRD PRO models to take a back seat.

I have a 37pp and like others have mentioned, its not simply slapping on 37s. I had a gen2 that i had to put 37s on. I had kings on it, hammered back all the pinch welds...still rubbed. Had i had the ability to simply have a full warranty on a vehicle that can fit stock 37s (AT FULL TUCK) and i don't have to worry about all the headaches, count me in (hence why i paid for a 37pp). The spare tire also fits underneath the bed which frees up my bed. This plus the other items factored in as mentioned above when i go to resale i'll be happy i have a 37pp as i can demand a higher cost (albeit not a life changing amount) but for someone who wants the higher model trim without going to an R, it'll help the sale over a non-37pp.

AND last point, while this is a individual point, i got my 37pp at sticker and in comparison to the market at the time i was shopping, my 37pp Raptor brand new was atleast 4-8k cheaper than used non-37pp's on market so in MY certain situation, i actually saved money by going 37pp based on what was available.
I'm not sure who has mentioned it isn't possible but it is as easy as slapping on 37s and the spare also fits. It's been done countless times and yes you can stuff the tire as long as you don't go crazy with the wheel offset.

FmaxTurboSi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure who has mentioned it isn't possible but it is as easy as slapping on 37s and the spare also fits. It's been done countless times and yes you can stuff the tire as long as you don't go crazy with the wheel offset.

Yeah I’ve read some comments where people say the 35 raptor doesn’t fit a 37” spare. I need to crawl under my truck and look lol. Maybe the oem bfg ko2 37 tire fits? Think it’s 36.5 and not really wide like other 37’s???

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah I’ve read some comments where people say the 35 raptor doesn’t fit a 37” spare. I need to crawl under my truck and look lol. Maybe the oem bfg ko2 37 tire fits? Think it’s 36.5 and not really wide like other 37’s???
If it doesn't fit a 37 spare then my truck must be a factory freak. Really there's a huge thread on here with people who have done it.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Really there's a huge thread on here with people who have done it.
Here you go…