Is this good Line X pricing?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

svt83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with my local LineX dealer (linexofbethalpark.com). Looks like what I was quoted is moderately reasonable and inline with what others are seeing.

Bed With LineX premium - $575 (475 to Linex another 100 for the premium)
Rear wheelwells - $150
4 Fender Flares - $175 (150 for the flares and another 25 for the premium)

Think I'm going to take the plunge. Quoted a one day job. Drop off evening before, pick up following evening.

Anyone have pictures of the fender flares lineX'd?

Should be picks of my flares on my account! And my shop did remove them.

ofcbarbrady

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn more and more NOVA guys on here now..

We should look into a package deal on the linex, i have to get mine done as well. I just need to pull the shell off of it first.

I wish we could get a deal.......the fender wells around here are killer. Cheapest I found was $200 per -- some of the other LineX places wont even do them.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
NOVA pricing...thought about shipping somewhere to get it done?

Sent from iPad 3 using Tapatalk

RAPTURR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Should be picks of my flares on my account! And my shop did remove them.

Didn't see any pics on your page. Would like to get to see them. I have an appointment to have my bumpers, rockers, and fender flare to get done. would really like to see it and get some feed back form you

svt83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Didn't see any pics on your page. Would like to get to see them. I have an appointment to have my bumpers, rockers, and fender flare to get done. would really like to see it and get some feed back form you

Here is one, not super close but close enough to see most of the flare. Let me know if you want a dif pic/angle or what questions you have. I got it done almost 7 months ago and the look GREAT! No issues and it has been off road, through auto car washes and hand washed. I'm very happy with them and think they match well with the running boards and bed, plus just make it stand out a little.

IMG_2268.jpg

ofcbarbrady

Full Access Member
Reaction score
NOVA pricing...thought about shipping somewhere to get it done?

I actually thought about that for a sec...........but then figured time the flares were gone and the pain in the ass it would be as far as shipping (size wise and the possibility of the painted getting F'd up) would make my head explode. Didn't OUTLAW offer and exchange purchase - don't know if anyone took them up on it, though..............

RAPTURR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is one, not super close but close enough to see most of the flare. Let me know if you want a dif pic/angle or what questions you have. I got it done almost 7 months ago and the look GREAT! No issues and it has been off road, through auto car washes and hand washed. I'm very happy with them and think they match well with the running boards and bed, plus just make it stand out a little.

IMG_2268.jpg

That looks awesome.
Any pics standing back farther?
Has the paint been damaged or any issue with the flares going back on?
Did the guy spray just the face or encapsulate them?

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yea the one place here in va beach said 525 for the bed alone

That sounds a little high, I hope this is the Premium coating...I would think if you could get the bed and wheel wells for around $600 total that would not be a bad price...at least that was what I paid in Richmond...and was satisfied...