Is this good Line X pricing?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

svt83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got a 475 quote for black Bedliner.

Should I do wheel wells as well? Worth the 200?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did the rear wells and it is great. Not sure why they are charging you 200$ unless you quoted all 4? Only really need the rear ones done. UV is also a must. Don't want it fading to grey/white.

BigBlock

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree that if you plan on getting a cover, you don't really need Premium. The primary purpose of Premium is to prevent UV light from the sun from causing the bedliner to fade. Premium is worth the extra cost if you don't plan on using a cover.

ofcbarbrady

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Holy crap !! I just got a quote from the local Line-X shop here in Va -- $480 + tax for the bed, and.........................................$250-$350 per well ???!!! WTF !!!!! Is that outrageous or what??

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Bed is right on. The wheel wells are way over priced. The linex shop I goto will not do my wheel wells. They said it comes out of the hose at 1500 psi and to do the wheels they have to get up and close and thus they will cover themselves. I think that's BS.

Holy crap !! I just got a quote from the local Line-X shop here in Va -- $480 + tax for the bed, and.........................................$250-$350 per well ???!!! WTF !!!!! Is that outrageous or what??

ofcbarbrady

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bed is right on. The wheel wells are way over priced. The linex shop I goto will not do my wheel wells. They said it comes out of the hose at 1500 psi and to do the wheels they have to get up and close and thus they will cover themselves. I think that's BS.

Thanks -- good to know. It seems the bed price is pretty much the same most places. I guess I'll have to find another shop to do the wheel wells. Do you go to the Line X shop in Sterling?

Last edited:

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks -- good to know. It seems the bed price is pretty much the same most places. I guess I'll have to find another shop to do the wheel wells.

I am in Richmond and the shop here took good care of me at a reasonable price...I dropped it off at 7:30 and done by 2pm same day...

Year later still looks great...

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes. There's one in Sterling. I had my tundra linex 2 years ago and they did a good job.

Thanks -- good to know. It seems the bed price is pretty much the same most places. I guess I'll have to find another shop to do the wheel wells. Do you go to the Line X shop in Sterling?

ofcbarbrady

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes. There's one in Sterling. I had my tundra linex 2 years ago and they did a good job.

Sterling and Manassas shops are owned by the same guy, and told me their prices are the same. So damn I guess I have to get quotes from other shops for the fender wells.

svt83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea that is pretty crazy for wheel wells! I didn't spend that for two wells, let alone one! Doing flares?

ofcbarbrady

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea that is pretty crazy for wheel wells! I didn't spend that for two wells, let alone one! Doing flares?

I'm going to paint flares body color ........ just have to find a good recommended shop in Northern Va.