Is this good Line X pricing?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

svt83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got mine lined today (line-x) and it was 830$ for bed, rear wheel wells and my fender flares! Looks great! Well worth it when you think of nationwide lifetime warranty and quality of their high pressure heat application compared to others. It was hard to find a good dealer and I almost went with a different type, glad I didn't!!

SWATraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got a 475 quote for black Bedliner.

Should I do wheel wells as well? Worth the 200?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
900 sounds high...I think I paid $600 for premium bed liner and wheel wells...premium being the most expensive option with the high gloss Line-x

Sent from iPad 3 using Tapatalk

RaptorSteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here's his original email to me

"2013 Ford F150 short bed

standard black under rails short bed $ 460.00

premium black uv top coat + $ 145.00

wheel wells with rubberized under coating $ 185.00

Running board as in steps? usually cost $ 225.00 or so.

Also have color coded available usually range additional $ 250.00 - $ 300.0 for mixing colors etc.

Is the truck a Raptor model? I would be glad to also offer you discounts this month especially on a package discount on all Items purchased. "

So yeah, having it colorized cost quite a bit more. I think I'm inclined to go with black. I'm going to put a tonneau cover on (a black one) so who's going to see the bed anyway.

SWATraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just emailed my line x and they said 445 for bed liner, 99 for premium layer, and 150 for rear wheel wells.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got that same $445 and $150 quote from a dealer in Oklahoma. Didn't know about the premium top layer to ask about it.

Coloraptor

Reaction score
Guys,

I just had my bed and wheel wells done for $560.00 out the door. I did not opt for the for the premium due to the fact that I am getting a cover for it. Both wells cost a total of $100.00 since I was getting the bed sprayed at the same time.

To be honest this is the second truck that I have had Line-exed and I don't think that the UV protection is worth the $$$$. Alot of what makes them look faded is more debris that collects in all of the irregular surfaces. So my advice is that if you are getting a cover, skip the UV protection.