GEN 2 Is my rear suspension failing?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ovrlnd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tell the kid to stop pushing down on it.

Eyeballing it - 2170 lbs * 3' / 15' = 542 lbs plus the tongue weight of the trailer itself, whatever that is. So you're overloaded on the hitch. That is a lot of sag though.

dewalt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Need torsion bars by the look of it. If you push the front end down some you wouldn't have to adjust your seat to see. Guess thats why they put electric seats in the truck

J.Bodolay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ec1afe8d1199eb19d2fa8c5c3a95ceba.jpg

...Almost like the shocks are bottomed out

Dude, you got like waay to many weights on the rear wheels. There's another thread here about how many wheel weights are needed to balance some of those factory BFG's.

OP
OP
T

TROY JEUP

Reaction score
Dude, you got like waay to many weights on the rear wheels. There's another thread here about how many wheel weights are needed to balance some of those factory BFG's.

Not sure if that is sarcasm, but I think the wheels are balanced pretty well for these tires that don't really balance well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

J.Bodolay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure if that is sarcasm, but I think the wheels are balanced pretty well for these tires that don't really balance well.

Just a failed attempt at humor....I'd explain it, but that would just be digging a deeper hole.