Invoice or not

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Keamg5

Reaction score
What would you guys do.wait for invoice price or pay sticker or close to it?I have one on order won't get it till April.I could pay $1000. Off sticker and get it today,same ops,choices choices..

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
What would you guys do.wait for invoice price or pay sticker or close to it?I have one on order won't get it till April.I could pay $1000. Off sticker and get it today,same ops,choices choices..

So $2500 more? You got the money? Its all about the greenbacks bubba!

I ordered my truck, after almost 2 months I had no build date. Paid $2500 off sticker when I ordered it. Dealer tells me when I call asking about my build date that there is one on the lot that just unloaded. It had more options than the one I ordered. It was $2500 more. Still gave me the same deal but the truck cost more. So I paid up to get it. Your dealer won't give you the same deal? Hummm. I would tell them to cancel your order and that you found one at another dealer down in Texas and you will just go get that one and see what they say.

BDRAG

medic001918

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm curious about the April delivery. I ordered my truck on October 21 and already have a VIN and a 12/2 build date. April delivery seems a bit far off...

As for pricing, it depends really. Are you comparing 2013 to 2014? Right now I think you can only order a 2014. If they're "up selling" you to what's there, are they moving older inventory? If so, it's definitely not worth the extra money.

But there's always the instant satisfaction side of the argument too...

Shane

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'd probably still wait and save what could be $3000-4000 based on options. It's half the fun waiting a few months. Well sorta...lol!

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I would never have the patience, and didn't. I bought mine the day I saw her. I guess you could call it an impulse purchase. If I die tomorrow, at least I'll die happy.

goinsvt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It just depends on what makes you happy. Are you the kind of person who gets joy out of an impulse purchase or satisfaction out of knowing you got the best deal available to you. Only you can answer that question.

I ordered & waited and glad I did. The way I see it, I had gone many years without the Raptor, a couple more months were not going to kill me and I got a great price.

jackrook

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not in a cocky way but money wasn't an issue for me. It's all up to you. You want it now? Get it. You wanna wait? Wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner