Intercooler shutters.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Shepherd_

Shepherd_

Reaction score
So - yesterday I tried the following, manually I moved the shutters by hand so that the were perfectly horizontal (to let in the max air), I then unplugged the actuator and started the truck - sad to say the truck threw a code and after checking it with forescan it was for the shutters.

MZRaptor72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So - yesterday I tried the following, manually I moved the shutters by hand so that the were perfectly horizontal (to let in the max air), I then unplugged the actuator and started the truck - sad to say the truck threw a code and after checking it with forescan it was for the shutters.
Just as another data point for your consideration… i removed some(not all) for a behind the grill light bar install. The others remain connected. Zero issues and no codes on my 24.

Coop65

Reaction score
Yep if you ever decide to install a FMIC they will have to come out… not impossible but a little tedious… did mine as I was installing stage II Full Race Intercooler