In Production / Window Sticker Available

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mpd510

Reaction score
I think we bought from the same dealer (Tomball Ford), my sales guy is sending me the VVR screenshot tomorrow, it's the most detailed look you can get without having factory/production line access.
was yours built on 8-19 also?

RotorOver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, for sh its & giggles I thought I'd call Jack Cooper since their palsapp.com site shows a freight bill for my truck, but says "pending" for status. The customer service rep was really nice & found my truck in the system, but said all it showed was an update on 29 August. He said he can only give the most basic info to customers for security reasons, but what he did say was that you can ask your dealer to call the terminal and they will get a real time update from the driver and can relay it back to the dealer to pass to you. Might be worth a shot!

Stojanowski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Screenshot_20210902-050758.png
My salesman sent me this picture and I was hoping my tracker would change to built... Nope
Yes, 8/19 "In Production" date, with a Est 9/27/2021 delivery. I just noticed my window sticker date was updated today, wonder if that means anything.
Updates automatically weekly... My bronco that was built 19Jul still updates and we know that ain't shipping for a couple months

birdieman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would assume they would only need one cars worth, which is what 4 trucks?
Not sure how many in a car, but I drive by the rail yard where the cars/trucks are unloaded, every morning on the way to the golf course. They are unloading Ford trucks every single day. Most of them go straight on to the trailers for delivery to the dealers.