In Production, Now Built "produced"!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hemmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You sure its being built? - I have a build week of 8/16 and my tracking page says the same thing - however no sticker link (as they state) yet just the details of the order by area (interior, accessories etc)

View attachment 315086
Yours says "Welcome! Your 2021 F-150 Raptor order has been confirmed" at the top vs "Your 2021 F-150 Raptor is "In Production".

Sephiroth

Reaction score
Yes, I found a dealer that had one in last week and I was working with them to secure it. They Final agreed today at MSRP so I canceled my 19JUL order.
I am now missing out on the 37 package but I'm not too upset about that TBH. I really wanted it but also really wanted the black interior...
You saved money, and got the black interior. How is this a bad thing?

Stojanowski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I was wanting to make sure of that same thing and Chris at FP said my truck went into "production" on 03Aug with a planned completion date that he is seeing as 10Aug.

I have the sticker too.

My assumption is they are gathering all materials for this order/build at plant and sending it down the line 9/10Aug. Chris said it's usually spot on with the planned 10Aug date being the roll-off-assembly-line day. Then it should be coded as "built" and I will start my 10-30 days of waiting for it to get to my dealer...

I'll know next week!View attachment 315088View attachment 315089
You cut off the most important part of the sticker the blend date at top

spizike9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, I found a dealer that had one in last week and I was working with them to secure it. They Final agreed today at MSRP so I canceled my 19JUL order.
I am now missing out on the 37 package but I'm not too upset about that TBH. I really wanted it but also really wanted the black interior...

What are you going to do about your username?

OP
OP
Raptor37

Raptor37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You cut off the most important part of the sticker the blend date at top
Oh yeah. 210810 is the date so Aug10. I assume thats what FP rep meant when he said finished on Aug10... Time will tell. I plan on updating this to "built" when I get that.