If you're interested in paint coatings I'll get you sorted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sher-bant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check out Reflections Detailing. They serve the salt lake area. 435-890-9441

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

Chicago Auto Pros is your best bet! 630-474-9263

I went to Chicago Auto Pros today. You're 100% spot on with your recommendation. They're top shelf all the way. They also turned me on to "AutoArt" which is the Chicagoland custom/performance shop I've been looking for. Gonna let them do up my truck, then get the pro detailing job.

Thanks again for the info.
Great day... gonna be a very expensive adventure.

OP
OP
TRIMMELL

TRIMMELL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went to Chicago Auto Pros today. You're 100% spot on with your recommendation. They're top shelf all the way. They also turned me on to "AutoArt" which is the Chicagoland custom/performance shop I've been looking for. Gonna let them do up my truck, then get the pro detailing job.

Thanks again for the info.
Great day... gonna be a very expensive adventure.

I'm glad to hear that! Let me know how things go. I'm here to help.

vladi

Reaction score
How do coatings do against the off road mud and sand that will be hitting the paint?

OP
OP
TRIMMELL

TRIMMELL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How do coatings do against the off road mud and sand that will be hitting the paint?

They hold up very well. They are usually harder than paint and they will not only make the surface resist the build up of mud to a certain extent they will also make it easier to wash afterwards.

OP
OP
TRIMMELL

TRIMMELL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How about close to Cary, NC and also NJ close to NYC

NC: Check out Absolute Perfection in Raleigh. 919-394-5788

Jersey/NY: Give Larry with AMMO NYC a call. By far the best of the best on the east coast. Look up AMMONYC on Youtube or Instagram. 646.423.7580

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Superiorplumbing