If anyone in the PA, NJ, NY area is looking for an MSRP deal.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shooter10x

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was talking to Mark Schmaling from Ditschman Ford in Flemington, NJ. They are selling Raptors at MSRP. Give Mark a call and tell him Mike Skeuse sent you. He is a great guy to deal with. The dealership number is 908-970-0065. Hopefully this info helps someone.

oswiff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wanted to follow up on your post and see how the experience is going/went on your order.

I'm looking to place an order shortly and most dealers around here in Northern NJ are asking at least 10K over.

Interested to see how your experience has been. Thanks

OP
OP
Shooter10x

Shooter10x

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No problems with my order. Mark has been great to deal with. He has changed things on my order for me without issue. He just called me Friday to let me know that my order was going to get pulled this week. I had to remove the CF or my order would get passed over. I think they have sold all of their allocations, but it wouldn't hurt to contact him and get on their list.

oswiff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No problems with my order. Mark has been great to deal with. He has changed things on my order for me without issue. He just called me Friday to let me know that my order was going to get pulled this week. I had to remove the CF or my order would get passed over. I think they have sold all of their allocations, but it wouldn't hurt to contact him and get on their list.

Thanks. I know I'm late to the game and was going to hang onto my '14 Raptor but feeling the itch to change.

Does he have an email you can DM me? Or is phone the best way to contact him?

Thanks again

Seartrip

Reaction score

Shooter10x-

I'm around the corner from you in Stockton, NJ, and I've also been working with Mark. Have to agree, he's been great to deal with and very good at keeping me informed. My truck has been built, now waiting on shipment.

OP
OP
Shooter10x

Shooter10x

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I know I'm late to the game and was going to hang onto my '14 Raptor but feeling the itch to change.

Does he have an email you can DM me? Or is phone the best way to contact him?

Thanks again

[email protected]

Shooter10x-

I'm around the corner from you in Stockton, NJ, and I've also been working with Mark. Have to agree, he's been great to deal with and very good at keeping me informed. My truck has been built, now waiting on shipment.

That's funny! I grew up in Lambertville. I live just up the hill from Dilly's, so we are going to see each other around a lot.

Seartrip

Reaction score
Yep! I'm in the area all the time, and eat at Dilly's whenever I can tolerate the long lines. If you run into a white SuperCrew Raptor with Warren County Rod & Gun Club stickers on it, that'll be me.

rob0589

Reaction score
I wanted to follow up on your post and see how the experience is going/went on your order.

I'm looking to place an order shortly and most dealers around here in Northern NJ are asking at least 10K over.

Interested to see how your experience has been. Thanks

I went to wayne ford and they gave me a great experience. Ordered it after some people on here and have a build date before many.

kyuss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Excellent info. Thanks for sharing. I reached out to a local dealer and they were $22k over msrp. Crazy.

oswiff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
[email protected]

That's funny! I grew up in Lambertville. I live just up the hill from Dilly's, so we are going to see each other around a lot.

Thanks. Appreciate it

---------- Post added at 09:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 AM ----------

I went to wayne ford and they gave me a great experience. Ordered it after some people on here and have a build date before many.

Would you mind sharing your sales reps contact info?

Thanks