Ideas graphics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JD NYC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys , I just got my gen 3 last week and I want to add some life to the outside. I need some ideas regarding to pop out those FORD letters in the back and grill , aftermarket products , I really need advice but I also don’t want to **** up a 100k truck , thank you fellas.

PS, I love to see your truck as well. Johnny.

Attachments

• DAD0D648-1740-4387-A34A-E66C588E1E67.jpeg
    DAD0D648-1740-4387-A34A-E66C588E1E67.jpeg
    285.6 KB · Views: 70

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
rappysgraphics.com. he's on a licensing hold for gen 3 graphics. maybe check with them to see if thats going to change soon. I have a LF 21 and want to do the same thing with the grill and tailgate letters. now that the weather is nice. I have to check with them also. maybe they can legally get away with sending individual letters as long as they aren't connected on the same piece of graphic. and or say raptor on them.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rocky Mountain has the same problem. they are all held up on licensing for gen 3 products. wish ford would get off their a**ses and license them.

OP
OP
JD NYC

JD NYC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I contacted Rappy Graphics still haven’t heard back very disappointed in them , going to check out Rocky and others. I guess business must be good, lol. I did tint the windows this week end I wanted to start doing something to the black beast.

Low Rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Johnny, if you want something from Rappy, you need to send him, Josh, a text. That’s what I did and he fixed me up with what I wanted on the exterior. If you’re interested in seeing what I did, just let me know.
Paul

MDRAPTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Johnny, if you want something from Rappy, you need to send him, Josh, a text. That’s what I did and he fixed me up with what I wanted on the exterior. If you’re interested in seeing what I did, just let me know.
Paul
Can you DM us the number to text? Please