Icon Lvl kit 1.5" vs. RPG 1.5"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

localbrew

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry if this has been posted somewhere before, I've searched far and wide but could not find what I'm looking for.

I'm looking to either hear about reviews or real life impressions of the icon lvl kit 1.5" specifically where the half inch spacer is on the top perch and the collar on shock, vs. the 1.5" RPG collar only.

Trying to decide between these two kits, I don't want to impact ride quality, I don't want to install Eibachs or Geiser springs. I do off road some, but not a ton, don't plan on jumping it either.

Keeping the stock tires and wheels, just looking to level out the truck. I've read good reviews on both kits but I guess from a geometry perspective I'm curious if there is one that is better than the other.

Thank you all in advance and happy Father's to all the Dads out there.

91Eunos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the RPG 1.5” spacers on my ‘18 and they leveled it perfectly with the stock rear springs:

i-pksFSWX-X4.jpg

i-bnMhdPQ-X4.jpg

…this is the only pic I can find that shows the truck parked on a level surface with that setup though:

i-CkVvg3h-X4.jpg

I’ve since added the TSW top hats as well, and the truck looks like it sits the same to me. Can measure if needed.

Will see where we are after the Deaver +3 HDs are installed early next month…production delays, and my springs won’t be ready until 28 August. I may go to the adjustable front setup with threaded collars RPG is making now to re-level the truck.

TOMRAP

Reaction score
RPG 1.5 collars. 2022 37 truck. Leveled perfectly. rides better than stock. Very happy.
Nothing on the rear? I am going with 37x12.5r20 on my 2024.... I wonder if the 1.5 collar gives a 1.5 real or 1.0 +-. The difference I have between front and rear is 1.

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nothing on the rear? I am going with 37x12.5r20 on my 2024.... I wonder if the 1.5 collar gives a 1.5 real or 1.0 +-. The difference I have between front and rear is 1.
On my 37pp truck it’s perfectly level with nothing done to the rear. I do have a rolling bed cover but doubt that makes a diff.