I have a VOC what next?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LS3 CJ7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think i saw this answer somewhere but not sure where. I ordered my 14 Screw last week. The dealer has allocation and had actually just placed the order so i was able to make a few amendments to get what I wanted. The order has been finalized and can no longer be amended. I have the vehicle order confirmation (VOC) with the order number and dealer number. What would my next step be to track the order? I am hoping the long delays others are having with orders are due to no allocation from the dealers they are ordering from. Thanks for the help and excited about replacing my '12 F150 Harley

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think i saw this answer somewhere but not sure where. I ordered my 14 Screw last week. The dealer has allocation and had actually just placed the order so i was able to make a few amendments to get what I wanted. The order has been finalized and can no longer be amended. I have the vehicle order confirmation (VOC) with the order number and dealer number...

Congrats on ordering, LS3 CJ7! Send me a PM with your order number and dealer name/location; I'll be happy to provide you with weekly updates on your truck. :)

Crystal

Reaction score
I received my VOC back on April 3 and as far as I know I should be getting a VIN relatively soon. My dealer assured me they had allocation when they placed the order but I'm not so sure. It's only been about 3 weeks, does that sound about right?