I had no plans on a Gen 3, but then this happened...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WEV

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
$64k trade. Truck was $78k + $5k. Same term as our 19’, but lower interest. I didn’t expect a lower payment, it’s just how it worked out with the trade and better rate.

Dealer had folks lined up to grab it if I didn’t. As crazy as the market is, super happy with how it played out.

Always interesting to see how folks “assume” things.
Thanks for pulling back the curtain, so to speak. I’d pay $20k to go up from my ‘19 to a ‘21 in a second. And, I love my truck. Well played and congratulations.

OP
OP
Bubbasuwannee

Bubbasuwannee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for pulling back the curtain, so to speak. I’d pay $20k to go up from my ‘19 to a ‘21 in a second. And, I love my truck. Well played and congratulations.
Thanks. We had purchased our 19’ new and had it over 2 years and drove the heck out of it. Planned on keeping it, but the deal just made sense to reset the clock. Had our 19’ been problem free and not sitting there at the shop, might have passed on it.