I had no plans on a Gen 3, but then this happened...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Our 19' Gen 2 had been in the shop since late last month for cam phasers and for a bunch of other stuff over the past year+. My sales guy called me that a gen3 in black came in (ugh, worst color to maintain) but I sent the wife by just to take a look. She loved it of course. Long story short, we were able to make a deal(good trade value on our 19' with 43K miles) and even ended up better on the financing side with a lower payment.

21' Black 801A, power tech package, 17' forged bead wheels, carbon package and pano roof. Basically optioned out like our 19' except decals and wheels. I'm not totally sold on the outside yet, but the interior and added tech is really nice. My wife had to beat other buyers off with a stick while she waited for me to get there as there were others there ready to buy. The dealer held it for me thoguh since we've been a long time customer.
View attachment 319496

View attachment 319497

View attachment 319498

View attachment 319499
Nice score man! Don’t let @Raptorbegone see or hear that last statement! Lol

Raptorbegone

Reaction score
why??

I always love "lower payment" people get.

Yeah, for 34 more months of making that payment.

Guarantee dude just dropped 20k to go from a 19 to a 21.

But he can put the numbers out there if he wants.

if you are all happy, have at it.

I can definitely say that I'm not going to be dropping a bunch more money for a new model if my current truck has been in the shop a month. More likely to laugh at the dealer.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
why??

I can definitely say that I'm not going to be dropping a bunch more money for a new model if my current truck has been in the shop a month. More likely to laugh at the dealer.
You sure know how to ruin a great thread, bro! Is it too hard to say nice truck, sweet ride…enjoy & leave it there! Jee whiz, man! LOL

OP
OP
Bubbasuwannee

Bubbasuwannee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
why??

$64k trade. Truck was $78k + $5k. Same term as our 19’, but lower interest. I didn’t expect a lower payment, it’s just how it worked out with the trade and better rate.

Dealer had folks lined up to grab it if I didn’t. As crazy as the market is, super happy with how it played out.

Always interesting to see how folks “assume” things.