I had no plans on a Gen 3, but then this happened...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Bubbasuwannee

Bubbasuwannee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great! Always nice to have the wife on board, makes the decisions easier for sure.

What is the rate you got? Up here in canada, I don't ever recall seeing any special rates for Gen 2's and the current rate on a Gen 3 is 7%!
We got 5% this go round. Ford doesn't offer any special financing on their Performance vehicles so we used a credit union.

Stan G

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Always interesting.

So the answer was I was wrong. You didn't pay 20k more, including your trade. You paid about 19 more, and the offset in tax, tags, title.

No doubt the dealer had folks lined up.

I bought something yesterday too, Ethereum.

Enjoy
giphy.gif

Of course, you are better than everyone! Just say congrats and move on.:rolleyes:
(you do realize how pretentious this makes you look)

funkified

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We got 5% this go round. Ford doesn't offer any special financing on their Performance vehicles so we used a credit union.
5 is still better than 7!

On a side note, I checked with a local dealer who has a 37 available for $110K CAD PLUS a $10K markup. Yikes, guess I'll have to live with my Gen1 for a long time lol

bajaready

Reaction score
Dealer in Orange County NY offered me $60K for trade in on my 2018 Raptor towards a 22 Raptor 37. Selling at MSRP + options. Just have to waite till the specs come in to place order on the 2022's. Would not order one with the V8 as tempting as that is, as the V6 has more than enough power than the vehicle or I need and its MPG is wonderful on my long trips! I am very tempted as much as I love the Raptor I am driving and a great price offer. To date 38K miles of pure pleasure and fun! Looking into a trip down to Texas for a Baja Raptor Run.

Dodge builds Dump trucks and trucks to dump, sorry guys : )

2slo4u

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well crap, my truck is at the dealership getting cam phasers replaced. Where is my call about a trade in on a 2021 Raptor? Such BS!!!

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I bought something yesterday too, Ethereum.

That stuff is a contact poison that will make you begin to like the prius, drive while putting on makeup, etc. You should should get rid of that stuff quick.

I recommend unobtanium.

Todd Turbo S

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Our 19' Gen 2 had been in the shop since late last month for cam phasers and for a bunch of other stuff over the past year+. My sales guy called me that a gen3 in black came in (ugh, worst color to maintain) but I sent the wife by just to take a look. She loved it of course. Long story short, we were able to make a deal(good trade value on our 19' with 43K miles) and even ended up better on the financing side with a lower payment.

21' Black 801A, power tech package, 17' forged bead wheels, carbon package and pano roof. Basically optioned out like our 19' except decals and wheels. I'm not totally sold on the outside yet, but the interior and added tech is really nice. My wife had to beat other buyers off with a stick while she waited for me to get there as there were others there ready to buy. The dealer held it for me thoguh since we've been a long time customer.
View attachment 319496

View attachment 319497

View attachment 319498

View attachment 319499
Sounds like a great deal, I want to black cars in my life I swear I would never own another, they look good for about two seconds after you wash it, then a dust magnet and ever little imperfection magnified!