How much sag on truck should I expect with a jet ski trailer?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Id just wait till you have the truck. I went a little aggressive on a adjustable drop hitch and regretted buying it. When you get the truck, buy both and return the one that doesn't work. Its hard for anyone to say how much sag there will be, is it a dual jet ski trailer?

I fully understand the excitement dilemma you're in. Im guilty of the same "pre buy" mod sin myself.

Last edited:

Hemmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the B&W 5" drop and have it all the way down for my jet ski. Pretty sure there is next to nothing on the sag for the jet ski. I am hooking mine up this weekend to put in the lake. If I remember, I will get some pictures
I am debating how much drop I need for a 24 Raptor R. Looking to get the B&W Tow and Stow, I measured a 24 Raptor on 37” and got 24.75” from ground to inside top of hitch receiver. Should I go with 3” drop, or 5” drop?
I have the B&W 5" drop and have it all the way down for my jet ski. Pretty sure there is next to nothing on the sag for the jet ski. I am hooking mine up this weekend to put in the lake. If I remember, I will get some pictures for you. FYI, I have a single trailer.

OP
OP
IRONDOME

IRONDOME

Reaction score
The 5” is probably the best one to go, but still look a bit long (visually). I might go with 3” drop, I got a single jetski trailer as well. It will be about 2” higher, don’t think that will make an issue

OP
OP
IRONDOME

IRONDOME

Reaction score
When I measured the 24 raptor on 37 I got 24.75 height from ground. I got my truck a few days ago and measured it 23.25 height from ground ‍♂️ that’s weird on specs they suppose to be same height, or maybe my garage is not leveled.

Turning Blue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I measured the 24 raptor on 37 I got 24.75 height from ground. I got my truck a few days ago and measured it 23.25 height from ground ‍♂️ that’s weird on specs they suppose to be same height, or maybe my garage is not leveled.
Your previous post showed your truck was scheduled for production this week. How did you get your truck a few days ago? AMAZING! Fastest build and shipment I've ever heard of.

OP
OP
IRONDOME

IRONDOME

Reaction score
Your previous post showed your truck was scheduled for production this week. How did you get your truck a few days ago? AMAZING! Fastest build and shipment I've ever heard of. wish that was true

Your previous post showed your truck was scheduled for production this week. How did you get your truck a few days ago? AMAZING! Fastest build and shipment I've ever heard of.
I wish that was true. I ended up gettin a different truck form a different dealer. It’s the exact build I had on my order. Agate black, moonroof, sprayed bedliner. And I also got an extra accessory, it’s the cage extender for bed when tailgate is open.

rschap1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
550sx stand up only weighs about 200-250 pounds.
Have a friend help throwing it in the box.
Used to haul mine with the back seat of a Plymouth Horizon when I had to years ago.