How Long Did It Take to Ship Your Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

little_D

Reaction score
I think my sales guy has been avoiding my calls since he doesn't have good news. So I ended up talking to someone else at the dealership and my truck is still awaiting shipment. He said they usually wait until they have several Raptors headed to the same area before they ship them. Not sure if that is true or not, I just know the truck was built 4 weeks ago and is sitting somewhere in MI.

daritz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Delivered!!!

Update:
Build date 11 Mar 13
Priority 80.

Delivered!!!
Dealer got it in on 30 Mar 13.
I'm hoping to pick it up the first week of June when I get back to the states ...it's killing me to know it's ready to hit the road!
Ordered a Leer XL100 cap with the Wilderness package, will be installed in May before I pick up my SCREW

Attachments

• raptor12(1).JPG
    raptor12(1).JPG
    30.2 KB · Views: 28

CAMPERL99

Reaction score
90 days today from day of order
built march 8
delivery date march 21
no change on the computer, dont waist your time calling svt
they refer you to your dealer just a glorified answering service at svt

CODE 3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine was built on 4/9. Curious how long it will take to have it delivered. I see many of you had yours built well before mine and still have not had them delivered. Dealer says ETA of 4/22, but according to svt, the ETA's are seldom correct.

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
90 days today from day of order
built march 8
delivery date march 21
no change on the computer, dont waist your time calling svt
they refer you to your dealer just a glorified answering service at svt

SVT has been great for me. Call to get my weekly update. They've given me ETA each time, when it was pulled, build day or week, location of the truck since it was built and in the early days, they'd confirm the order and where it was heading. In fact, they did that Friday when they informed me it was passing through Mandan, ND. Nothing but positives from SVT through the whole process.

CODE 3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I called svt yesterday, they gave me a specific ramp that my truck was sitting at waiting to be shipped. Does anyone know if this means its closer to being shipped, or is it just sitting in their yard like most others.

Last edited:

SlasherMcGee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WyoStorm, do you know how long trucks have normally been waiting at the factory before they've been put on rail/transport?

banman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WyoStorm, do you know how long trucks have normally been waiting at the factory before they've been put on rail/transport?

I really think it just depends. On what, you've got me. I have seen some built one day, shipped out the next. Mine took about 7 days.