HM Racing Design Luxury Raptor Build for John Bowers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KX250R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks awesome!! Its come a long way. I was by your shop just after you stripped it out. Ran with John on one of the Outlaw Runs and he told me a little of what he was up too. Sweet setup. When does he get to comeout and play?

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's obvious these guys know what they're doing...

From their website:

Today's race teams want a Prerunner that can handle the extremes of a Race-truck but the luxuries of sports car. With this in mind HM built and designed the Elite Ford F-150 Tube Chassis Prerunner. Using only the best materials in the industry, this truck is meant for those who want to Pre-run in style and luxury. With well over 24” of travel out front and 32” in the rear, our Elite F-150 can outperform many Trophy Trucks in the field today let alone other prerunners. Different tiers of prices allow for the customer to have a truck completely 100% designed for them and their racing needs.

Off Road Vehicles and Race Suspension Kits Ford F-150 PreRunners :: HM Racing Designs

Now my question is, how much will it cost to modify a Raptor that will exceed the above F-150's performance?

Can you talk about that?

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
John, VERY NICE my friend! I'm excited to see the finished product, and to join you on another run in the future!

Bowers is an owner that can drive, has a huge pair, and will be putting that nice shiny truck to actual use!

Looking good, brother...

OP
OP
HM Racing Design
Reaction score
Now my question is, how much will it cost to modify a Raptor that will exceed the above F-150's performance?

Can you talk about that?

The hard part about answering this question is the fact that there are so many variables that can affect the outcome of a build. Choosing between 2.5" race series shocks to 4.5 " race series shocks can raise the build by thousands of dollars. We don't build a cookie cutter prerunner and try to meet the needs of every customer. If anyone was interested in doing a truck of this caliper the best option would be to call us personally at the shop to discuss a build, or to come down to the shop and check out the raptor or any of the many other builds we have going on. We strive to build a truck to a customers request, which changes from customer to customer.