Help - Keep the 21 or get a 24/25.....Asking for your guys opinion/thoughts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have an opinion... some may/most will disagree.

A.) The 21-23 looks better (more aggressive) in MY opinion. Doesn't look bad. Just screams Nissan Titan to me.
B.) The "uni-dash" in the 24 looks "off" and like a cheap after thought knowing the original dash design of the middle infotainment center.
C.) The new bumper on the 37PP trucks are cool but everyone replaces them anyways. (will totally buy a take off for my 22 haha)
D.) Head up display.... welcome to 1988 Ford. Good job. GM trucks have had this for awhile.
E.) The new 37PP FOX shocks... cool but seriously how much better can they be?
F.) Same power figures as before....
G.) New tail lights look like a Toyota design. Not a fan.
H.) No front "locker"... poor move Ford

In short.. its like an Iphone. If you've got a 21-23 I don't see the point in upgrading to a 24. My 2 cents.

txraptor3

Reaction score
I have an opinion... some may/most will disagree.

A.) The 21-23 looks better (more aggressive) in MY opinion. Doesn't look bad. Just screams Nissan Titan to me.
B.) The "uni-dash" in the 24 looks "off" and like a cheap after thought knowing the original dash design of the middle infotainment center.
C.) The new bumper on the 37PP trucks are cool but everyone replaces them anyways. (will totally buy a take off for my 22 haha)
D.) Head up display.... welcome to 1988 Ford. Good job. GM trucks have had this for awhile.
E.) The new 37PP FOX shocks... cool but seriously how much better can they be?
F.) Same power figures as before....
G.) New tail lights look like a Toyota design. Not a fan.
H.) No front "locker"... poor move Ford

In short.. its like an Iphone. If you've got a 21-23 I don't see the point in upgrading to a 24. My 2 cents.

Agree, 21-23 front clip is better; however, the shocks make a huge difference - difference between the 35 and 37 was very noticeable.

Went in fully intending to buy a 35 and save $13K, left with a 37.

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had this exact feeling before getting a 24, but you don’t notice it at all and it ends up being more visually appealing than you think.