Help - Keep the 21 or get a 24/25.....Asking for your guys opinion/thoughts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
gobluejd

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
Took all my Lights etc off this past weekend, she hits Detailer tomorrow for removal of graphics, Ceramic Coating and TINT all around. Also getting PPF on the Hood. Then I getting Spray In Bedliner.

I have a thing I might do, 3d print a large RAPTOR and place where the FORD logo is, but it will be about 3ft long and place with double sided tape on bulkhead before it is sprayed. So instead of the FORD that is done at Factory, mine will have a nice "RAPTOR". Will take some time to design as I have the LOGO in 3D already, but have to account for the variance in the walls as depth changes. Once I have this done I will post and get thoughts BEFORE I do it.

OP
OP
gobluejd

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
Sick!! Love that color. I'm in the same situation. Did they have any others around this price or know of any dealers that do? I have a '21 with 49k miles and want to get into a basic '24 with a sunroof for invoice if possible. I am based in CO.
Thanks! I live in NW Indiana, they located this in Iowa, just across the Illinois border ~200 miles from me.

RaptorFan1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nooooooo, another VB brother bites the dust.... Enjoy the new truck - she's a beaut! I'm in the 21s have the fewest compromises, camp but that deal you got is almost too good to pass up.