Helmet Requirement for Texas Raptor Run

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
SCREW IT! I just took a chance and ordered this Bell Open Face Helmet on a close out. Remeber I am a CHEAP BASTARD! Its only $39.95 for those of you who think its too much for a helmet and you are not comming! I can use it on my Duel sport bikes as well. Not a one time waste.

Bell RT Open Face Helmet

BDRAG

Banned
Reaction score
I thought $150 was fairly cheap for my sled helmet lol. Helmets are not something I'd cheap out on, but that's just me.

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
I thought $150 was fairly cheap for my sled helmet lol. Helmets are not something I'd cheap out on, but that's just me.

I have a $50,000 roll cage brother! HAhahaaa. I was gonna wear my dual Sport or dirt bike type helmet but I figgered if I hit an elk and pop the Airbag that the extended chin on that helmet might not be copasetic with the Boom of the airbag in like breakin my neck! AHhahaaaa.

One thing too, I hope like hell I don't bust out my side window if I pop it with my helmet with my 100 lb mellon inside it! HAHahaaaaaa.

Gawd I hope non of us need a freakin helmet!!!!!!!!!

BDRAG

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
I have a $50,000 roll cage brother! HAhahaaa. I was gonna wear my dual Sport or dirt bike type helmet but I figgered if I hit an elk and pop the Airbag that the extended chin on that helmet might not be copasetic with the Boom of the airbag in like breakin my neck! AHhahaaaa.

One thing too, I hope like hell I don't bust out my side window if I pop it with my helmet with my 100 lb mellon inside it! HAHahaaaaaa.

Gawd I hope non of us need a freakin helmet!!!!!!!!!

BDRAG

Theres an idea. If its not too dusty and the weather is good, I'm running with the windows down.