Helmet Requirement for Texas Raptor Run

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tikicult

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well crap. That pretty much removes me from this trip. I was already pushing the budget to go, and having to spend an extra $250-300 relatively last minute pushes it over the edge. I can understand why the rule is in place, just sucks having it dropped on us a month before.

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well crap. That pretty much removes me from this trip. I was already pushing the budget to go, and having to spend an extra $250-300 relatively last minute pushes it over the edge. I can understand why the rule is in place, just sucks having it dropped on us a month before.

How many helmets are you needing?

whisler151

FRF Addict
Reaction score

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm probably going to bring an extra helmet that was/still is a dirt bike helmet that now has no visor due to a wreck haha. Still works great but there are a few scratches on it.

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah don't cancel because of this. No doubt there will be plenty to borrow. Or like has been pointed out, grab a cheepie off Amazon and throw it away after the event.

panda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Definitely don't cancel for this reason. Someone will have an extra helmet for sure.

I'll be rocking a MX Helmet with visor removed as well, this isn't a drivers fashion show !

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
See there ya go man we take care of each other on here there's no need to cancell cause of something little like this :waytogo: you'd be kicking yourself in the ass if you dd t go cause if a helmet haha especially after seeing everyone's pic and videos :shocked: lol