Have a VIN and Scheduled July 19th!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hellcat

Reaction score
I was driving my truck for days and the tracker never updated from shipped. It showed up on palsapp the day it was delivered, not before. Like one of you said it will get there when it gets there.

JuanCVG

Reaction score
Man trains are the slowest pieces of poop ever. Mine was in flat rock Michigan on Saturday and by Wednesday it made it about 150 miles to Marcellus Michigan... Guessing on the way to Chicago to get on a union Pacific rail to Texas. Biden better use some of this 3.5 trillion to make these trains faster
How can you track its location in transit?

leinad1904

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the same built date as you and delivery of 9/22-9/28. My window sticker said Convoy but the Palsapp updated this morning to show origin of “Wentzville, MO (IB Rail)” which is about 20 miles from my dealer so maybe it was on a train to Wentzville then goes on a truck if IB Rail means anything. Maybe I get it next week or maybe it sits 20 miles away for a month, who knows at this point.
FP just told me my truck was last scanned in Wentzville. 1 hour away from here. ETA still 10/23 though. Monday we will be in Chesterfield so if I don't have the truck by then we might drive by the JCT lot there and see if we can see it from the road. Just for s**ts and giggles. Moving to Wentzville once our house is built so we gotta get familiar with our new neighborhood anyway, right? lol

Last edited:

JasonSTL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FP just told me my truck was last scanned in Wentzville. 1 hour away from here. ETA still 10/23 though. Monday we will be in Chesterfield so if I don't have the truck by then we might drive by the JCT lot there and see if we can see it from the road. Just for s**ts and giggles. Moving to Wentzville once our house is built so we gotta get familiar with our new neighborhood anyway, right? lol
I drove by the lot as well! Didn’t see it but you can see 2 sides of the lot real well from the road. I’ll bet yours moves up quite a bit now that it’s in Wentzville. My truck got to the dealer on 9/15 and the tracker said 9/22-9/27.

leinad1904

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I drove by the lot as well! Didn’t see it but you can see 2 sides of the lot real well from the road. I’ll bet yours moves up quite a bit now that it’s in Wentzville. My truck got to the dealer on 9/15 and the tracker said 9/22-9/27.
Palsapp updated the origin this morning from Dearborn Truck Plant to Wentzville, Mo (IB Rail). I see yours got delivered 5 days after that happened so i'm hoping for the same! Or for a miracle they deliver today. lol

leinad1904

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok a little update I’ve driven by the Wentzville rail yard twice (I may have a problem lol) and I’ve seen my truck sitting there along with a few hundred Broncos, f150s, and a few other raptors. Earlier today it was still there, but at some point today the JCT website reverted back to saying origin “Dearborn truck plant” and destination “null.” I wonder what this means?

Last edited:

JasonSTL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok a little update I’ve driven by the Wentzville rail yard twice (I may have a problem lol) and I’ve seen my truck sitting there along with a few hundred Broncos, f150s, and a few other raptors. Earlier today it was still there, but at some point today the JCT website reverted back to saying origin “Dearborn truck plant” and destination “null.” I wonder what this means?
Mine did that too and then a day or two later it was at the dealer. Stay strong. I think they are just limited in the number of car haulers they can get to move vehicles. I bet you get it this week.