Have a VIN and Scheduled July 19th!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Farva5803

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Look out, we got some kind of salty sergeant over here. Probably explains all this pent up aggression being stuck in the motor pool his whole career
We all know Motur Tuh Marines are special...second only to cooks. I'm surprised he knew how to spell savvy, but then again maybe he just took his Spelling for Marines MCI.

RaptorWhoSaysNI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
guess ya'll don't go by the old order it, and when it arrives at the dealer at some point in the future they call you mantra huh.
Not for nothing, but some of us may have things that are hinging on when our trucks will be built and delivered so it behooves us to follow the process. Don't be soo obtuse my man.

Erjdrvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is very frustrating. I was right there with you and @Raptor37 as far as being close to each others build date and delivery date. Mine finally went to "Built" with a 9/1 date and the delivery est is now 9/22. Looked at Palsapp the other day and it was updated with destination and destination name, which it never showed. However, status was still pending. Now, destination is empty and destination name says null again. Not sure what is going on there. It's like they give you a little and then pull it right back and leave you in the dark. My original delivery date was 9/5 and now my truck is waiting to go 2 hours southwest to my dealer with no more detail in sight. Frustrating to say the least.
Hemmy, same Built & Delivery dates as mine as well my palsapp did the exact same thing....populated then blank later that day and truck shows up at the wrong dealer 2 days later.

Maybe it'll show up at my dealer lol then we could trade in South Bend or something. Sorry hope it shows up soon!!