Have a VIN and Scheduled July 19th!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don’t think critical thinking skills are your strong suit, Fredo. Why don’t you tell someone on a Raptor forum they drive a civic....
Just some honestly constructive criticism for you, bro. I don't want to continue this ******* match and you are coming across as a real jerk. Take a step back and honestly assess how you are coming off here. Be better.

Sephiroth

Reaction score
Just some honestly constructive criticism for you, bro. I don't want to continue this ******* match and you are coming across as a real jerk. Take a step back and honestly assess how you are coming off here. Be better.
Like taking candy from a baby.

Attachments

• 7B538B3D-EED4-40B9-A814-D4F8CC4897D9.jpeg
    7B538B3D-EED4-40B9-A814-D4F8CC4897D9.jpeg
    104.6 KB · Views: 28

Farva5803

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just checked in with FP today, and my Aug 29 build date has been pushed back to a Sep 13th build week...I'm seeing some of y'all getting bumped up, but is anyone else getting bumped back? I've gone from an Aug 24th and Aug 29th build date to a Sept 13th build week. Not sure what could be delaying it- any ideas?

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don’t think critical thinking skills are your strong suit, Fredo. Why don’t you tell someone on a Raptor forum they drive a civic....

I've gotten two separate reports on you within the past 24 hours on different threads, if I get a 3rd....Bye-bye.

I suggest you tone it down. Thank you.