Have a VIN and Scheduled July 19th!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

natron

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still sitting on 9/27 here. Pushed back from week of 7/26 to week of 8/2. Also had a build day of 8/5. Looks like dealers are going to get some stock soon. In the Pittsburgh area there are three in transit.

Hemmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't really bugged my dealer so I emailed them to check on any updates for me. I just received an email with a build Week of 8/9 and a build date of 8/13. I feel like I might have to double check because the Ford tracker does not show that. On Ford's tracker it still only shows the confirmation of the order. Last week Monday, FP told me I still had a build week of 9/27. Mine is listed as a stock order.

Reaction score
Still at 9/20 as of a hr ago talked to FP. Originally was 7/26. Watching all these people get push up or just getting vin and having earlier date kind of sucks. I’ve seen 4-5 people with identical build to mine with date in august

Stojanowski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't really bugged my dealer so I emailed them to check on any updates for me. I just received an email with a build Week of 8/9 and a build date of 8/13. I feel like I might have to double check because the Ford tracker does not show that. On Ford's tracker it still only shows the confirmation of the order. Last week Monday, FP told me I still had a build week of 9/27. Mine is listed as a stock order.
You should see a window sticker populate soon.

I called build date of 8/26...

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer told me my build week was 8/16. I later checked with FP and it had not been scheduled. A couple of weeks later, it was scheduled for 9/6. It later moved to 8/23.

My dealer was wrong or lied. Yours might be the same.

Oggie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still at 9/20 as of a hr ago talked to FP. Originally was 7/26. Watching all these people get push up or just getting vin and having earlier date kind of sucks. I’ve seen 4-5 people with identical build to mine with date in august
Same dates here. Initially, FP gave me a build week of 7/26, and then a build date on 7/29. Now I’ve got a build week of 9/20.

Reaction score
Same dates here. Initially, FP gave me a build week of 7/26, and then a build date on 7/29. Now I’ve got a build week of 9/20.
Yep was build week 7/26 then build date 7/26 then push to build date 8/1 then push to build week of 9/20. Hopefully I get pulled up one of these days lol