Hankook Dynapro MTs????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

verytalonted

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Look at getting some new tires after I finish mine off at TRR13....

Couple of my buddies ran the Hankook Dynapro M/Ts back in the day...

Anybody got any opinions on them???

Discount Tire has them priced at $266, which seems fair.

?????

JDUB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great tire for a light vehicle but not the raptor.

Have run them on a Dodge Power Wagon, very close to the same weight as Raptor, and was replacing tires all the time when off-roading (side wall punctures mostly). Side walls aren't strong enough to handle the vehicle weight.

We run them on our Jeep JK's and their great. I have a set of Hankook MT's on one of my jeeps with 95K miles on the tires! And they still have about 1/4 of the tread left!! So they are very good tires, just not for heavier vehicles. I recommend Toyo MT's for heavier vehicles.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am also interested in Hankook tires, but the ATm not the MT. Interesting you mention the sidewall, JDUBs. I see that the sidewall is 3 ply just like the stock BFG's and Toyos and has the same load rating as the BFG's. I saw that fourwheeler magazine did a review of the tires with a Hummer H1, which is heavier than a Raptor. Their consensus was that the tire was pretty good and well designed