Guys with icons ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The nobs are an extra hockster

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

$65 a piece

OP
OP
ntm

ntm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey, did you get the latest fox shocks, the ones that have the Icon adjustment knobs?

You must be speaking of the rear 3" external bypass, no ?

The fox coilovers have no adjustments.
But neither do the icons effectively, as the lowest position is still too stiff for the smaller chop that I spend lots of time on.

I'm staying with the icons out back for now, they seem to be working very well, and the knobs are indeed nice...

Macman

FRF Addict
Reaction score

But neither do the icons effectively, as the lowest position is still too stiff for the smaller chop that I spend lots of time on.

I'm staying with the icons out back for now, they seem to be working very well, and the knobs are indeed nice...

Fox now has an option for knobs apparently, I learned this today.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Ok whatever, just asking if you went got the new knob adjustable Fox shocks. Nice that you like the Icons for the rear... I know the front and rear are wonderful for me... and I love the ability to make my own changes.. I guess Fox thinks its a good idea to have adjustable shocks now too glad the jumped onboard and made at least half their system better...