Guess I'm waiting for awhile..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Honeybadger_Zero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No.. you don't know anyone actually wealthy, and this is now abundantly clear. I don't tell people what to do, people do what they want and can make choices that have lasting consequences. It doesn't bother me a bit. What does bother me though are people like you who talk as if they have a clue about finance, money, or the world in general. You don't. You can make your own bad decisions, but don't preach it to others to make poor decisions as well that are nonsensical and dangerous. Enjoy being poor in your Raptor.
oh please continue on your idiotic tirade, you don't have a fu$king clue who anyone here knows or doesn't obviously the wealthiest person you know is your grocery bagger. Yup financing anything is super dangerous.... I'm terrified the earth will come to an end due to people taking out a loan on something...you're clearly telling people they are poor if they finance their vehicles so actually yes you do seem to tell people what they should do. mind your own **** and stop trying to make people feel bad for how they want to work their money.

BalorGrayJax

Full Access Member
Reaction score
oh please continue on your idiotic tirade, you don't have a fu$king clue who anyone here knows or doesn't obviously the wealthiest person you know is your grocery bagger. Yup financing anything is super dangerous.... I'm terrified the earth will come to an end due to people taking out a loan on something...you're clearly telling people they are poor if they finance their vehicles so actually yes you do seem to tell people what they should do. mind your own **** and stop trying to make people feel bad for how they want to work their money.

Looks like I struck a nerve with the poors. I'm sorry, but hopefully it will make you think twice about the stupid decisions you make in the future before you go bankrupt.

DFWRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like I struck a nerve with the poors. I'm sorry, but hopefully it will make you think twice about the stupid decisions you make in the future before you go bankrupt.
Hahaha dude - I am financing 50K at 1.79 for 5 years. It's like 2 grand in interest. Are you saying I am going to go bankrupt for 2 freaking grand? haha
You have no clue how much anyone makes here bud, I am sure you are just killing it in Minnesota. You are obviously an angry little man trying to push your ideas on other people. Most everyone on this forum gets along, why don't you go to the Finances for Dummies forum and go yell at them.

Omar Ahmed

Reaction score
20K over, that is nuckin futs.
It's Absurd to pay a 20k premium on the standard raptor, the Raptor R could possibly be worth the wait and some premium. Currently the Gen2 raptor can be modified to perform at par or better with the new Raptor. Plus Gen2 quirks have been mostly resolved.

BalorGrayJax

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your dead wrong on point #1 - I have a 800 - 820+ credit score (depending on 'day of' balances when its checked) and have never paid interest on anything i couldn't afford. In fact the only long term interest item I have had is my house... you can build excellent credit by doing no more than paying everything with a credit card and paying it off every month before any interest is charged.... then expand your credit limits with time. Simple way to build credit.

This is in general is not how building credit actually works. While I applaud you for reaching the status you have, which is excellent. I'm not wrong on my point, because you are simply an anomaly. Long term debt does not generally build your credit (e.x. personal loans, mortgages et al), what builds up credit is revolving debt, the number of debt accounts, on-time payments etc.

If you have been one of the very few people (and by few, less than .05% of CC users) who have never paid interest. Congratulations, very well done, but its unlikely to happen.. even in your scenario reaching an >800 fico would have been simply attributed towards attrition and playing the long game because I'll tell you what right now.. having only a mortgage and no other debt for 10yrs would not get you an 800 fico and in fact with no other opened accounts could actually bring your credit to a point of undetermined. You need the credit cards, and people by nature are not responsible with them. Not 100% of people.. but damn near.

tooloud10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
oh please continue on your idiotic tirade, you don't have a fu$king clue who anyone here knows or doesn't obviously the wealthiest person you know is your grocery bagger.
Yep, the more this guy talks the more it sounds like he's got a poor person's idea of what a "rich person" is. I've watched guys like this learn to keep their mouths shut on Rennlist (Porsche forum) because they'll randomly come in bragging about their $75k car to relatively humble guys that can drop $250k on a new GT series car every year.

BalorGrayJax

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hahaha dude - I am financing 50K at 1.79 for 5 years. It's like 2 grand in interest. Are you saying I am going to go bankrupt for 2 freaking grand? haha
You have no clue how much anyone makes here bud, I am sure you are just killing it in Minnesota. You are obviously an angry little man trying to push your ideas on other people. Most everyone on this forum gets along, why don't you go to the Finances for Dummies forum and go yell at them.

Not what I'm saying at all. But I'm definitely saying that you can't afford this truck if you need to finance $50k over 5yrs.

Sorry not sorry.

Im not yelling at anyone.. I make my statements, people choose to respond. You don't have to do so.

Broken Wrench

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ADM is just giving money away and getting nothing in return. People that pay ADM want to be the first person to have one, what does that mean 6 mos later, nothing. Some people have and make allot of money and lose sense of its true value, consequently 10 or 20k means little to them. I am against paying ADM's as I value everything God has entrusted me with, but evidently there are enough wealthy people that do pay them, they are now common place, and every dealer looks to fleece these people while they can. I will wait and hopefully my dealer that I placed the order with and have made past purchases from will honor our deal, if not I will simply explode in the dealership, complain to Ford Corporate about the unethical dealer and go buy something else. I fought the same nonsense in 2013 looking for a Shelby GT500, I ordered one but was told that mine would not be built per what I ordered because of a shortage of stripes on my build date, i passed on that, many dealers wanted ADM, no sale. It took me 8 mos. but I found what I wanted at MSRP. Be patient, you will find one you want in 6 mos dealers will be looking to move them off the lots.