Grab Handles???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

11raptor6.2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I got my work truck today, 2012 f250 w/6.2, and there is a driver side grab handle on it. I'm pretty sure it will work. I will do some checking this weekend.

Badrap

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am using her computer as I type! AHhahaaaaa. Hey, her nick name, effectionatly used is THE BAG so she knows I talk smack about her, We get along great. Been makin her mad for over 31 years. Now if she rips it off I am doggin her ass for a month! HAhaha. I will also make her take it in for warranty! HAhahaaaaaaa.
BDRAG

I'll be sure and ask her about that Saturday! Hahahah

DEADEYE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have one on my 2001 super crew and I hate them. They get in the way and I have hit my ****'n head on them to many times to count.
To each there own , I know they do come in handy for some people.

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
a-pillar grab handle

thought it was weird the raptor has a grab handle on the a-pillar passenger side but not on the drivers side. been told all f-150's are that way. theres one on both sides in my ranger and it makes it easier to get into the drivers side of the truck with something to grab onto. is there a mod for adding one to the drivers side?

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
liked the setup even better on a mazda tribute i used to own. had em mounted on the top of the door. nice place to hang yur arm while driving :hmm: