Grab Handles???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DubbsFaris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I figure it wouldnt be hard to replace that, if the side curtain airbags come out of the pillar, I would be shocked, as the driver and passenger have front airbags. (Steering wheel and dash)

Not sure curtain airbags would help from the front pillars, and they arent marked to have them there.

I looked up on the diagrams for Ford parts, and there doesnt appear to be a grabhandle made for an F-150 for Lariat, FX4 or king ranch...

Part number is 03598B Buy 2010 Ford F-150 Parts | FordParts.com
for our trucks, but all show the same one we got now. If you look back at 2009, there is a part for grab handles...possibly a total line change for F150?

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
Dude, I hope your wife dosen't have a computer! :ROFLJest:

I am using her computer as I type! AHhahaaaaa. Hey, her nick name, effectionatly used is THE BAG so she knows I talk smack about her, We get along great. Been makin her mad for over 31 years. Now if she rips it off I am doggin her ass for a month! HAhaha. I will also make her take it in for warranty! HAhahaaaaaaa.
BDRAG

raptor_ty

Reaction score
Passanger Grab "Oh S***" Handles

Has anyone installed a 2nd grab handle for the passenger side? There is only the one which is ok for getting in and out, but what about one over ther window? My old Ram had it and was used extensily by my passengers who felt like they had to hold on for dear life.

NY SCREW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i think somnone made point the reason the setup is the way it is ....is because the curtain airbags an to alter it could have devastating results if they deployed .....im not sure but i remember a post about it a while ago can anyone confirm???

DirtNasty

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Solution to problem, only let the really dumb hot chicks sit in the back.